RE: Cassie - Hey this sounds wicked. I'd definately be interested in getting involved with some styling work. I don't have a "proper" job at the moment so I am trying to get involved in as many creative things as possible. I'd love to know more about it.
I'm actually in the process of starting a website with a friend which will be a continuation of my blog but with more original content and features. It's going to be mainly about style and music but with a big emphasis on women who work in those industries, I think it might be a good cross over with what you're doing.
Also have you seen the new ISYS blog, if you scroll down there are some posts and we're working of lots of content. I think it might interest you anyway.
I love Cassies eye. Lets get her involved future projects.
ReplyDeleteRE: Cassie - Hey this sounds wicked. I'd definately be interested in getting involved with some styling work. I don't have a "proper" job at the moment so I am trying to get involved in as many creative things as possible. I'd love to know more about it.
ReplyDeleteI'm actually in the process of starting a website with a friend which will be a continuation of my blog but with more original content and features. It's going to be mainly about style and music but with a big emphasis on women who work in those industries, I think it might be a good cross over with what you're doing.
Also have you seen the new ISYS blog, if you scroll down there are some posts and we're working of lots of content. I think it might interest you anyway.
http://isysarchive.tv/
Nice to hear from you, keep in touch!
x